the main thing i look forward to in life is raising dogs w/ someone i love
if her legs aren’t shaking when you’re done then you’re not done
There are around 7 billion people in the world, but I don’t think I was made for anyone but you
just be patient and work on you
nothing is worse than having the person that you’ve always wanted
but not being prepared to handle it
and letting that person slip away
work on you, work on your past, work on your heart
put in the work now
so that you’re ready for a relationship
Please know that if you date me, I am a very touchy person. I will like to pet your head and hold your hand, rub your shoulders or hug you a lot. Simply put, to physically feel you in some way is very comforting to me and I can’t really apologize for it, it just feels natural to me and makes me happy.
He felt warm and familiar. He felt solid and safe. I wanted to cling to his shirt, bury my face into the warm curve of his neck, and never let go.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via tiredestprincess)
Men are allowed to think body hair is unattractive
Women are allowed to think body hair is unattractive
Men and women are not allowed to tell other people how they should groom themselves just because of what they find personally attractive